Thursday, September 20, 2007

Little Siblings

I'm a firm believer of the fact that younger siblings will be angels and perfectly nice to you when they want something, but once you've given it to them, they're back to doing every little thing that's going to annoy the hell out of you. Aren't they sweet? not...

I'm getting closer all the time to finishing high school forever! Except some of my assignments aren't getting any closer to being finished at all. I hate that they give you the lame, long, silly assignments all at the same time at the end of the year! AND I hate people who go on and on about how easy school is when you've just told them how hard you're finding it. Come on guys, learn to be discreet why don't you!

Anyway, I just wanted to complain as I do because all of my little siblings are being pains in my butt. They're also known as everyone shorter then me... err, plus one. And we have no milk and no tomato sauce and I really want a pie!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Sorry about the "it's all easy and you'll do all your homework in a matter of moments" and the "what are you stressing for it's so, so so, easy!!!!!!!!" Sorry.