Friday, February 8, 2008

Apparently...

Apparently I smile too much, but it's okay, because I have a pretty smile.

Apparently I talk to strangers too much, but it's okay, because they all wanted to be my friends anyway!


Apparently I'm too crazy... But it's okay, I don't often bite =D


I went to a church dance last night. Me, a dance. Freaky, hey? It was a valentines dance, so I made an awesome 'FREE VALENTINES HUGS!' sign. Of course everyone loved it and a got a few guys coming back for more! They sure do know how to make a girl feel special.

I danced with a bunch of 14-year-old boys (They so told me they were older then that) and two guys my age. Plus I got to take my shoes off for most of the night! I love not wearing shoes.

1 comment:

Kris said...

And even if you did bite, it's not like you've got rabies or anything!