Thursday, April 30, 2009

Emo

Believe it or not, I used to be an amazing blogger. My blogs rarely made sense, but everyone loved them... on pain of death! I'm kidding, I'm not going to threaten you to read my blog, but I know you all feel obligated, so please do continue to feel obligated!

This year at uni, I'm doing all the silly compulsory theory (icky) and then I'm doing awesome digital installation, sculpture and bronze casting TAFE. It's all going pretty dandy at the moment. In bronze casting we're starting to make our own talismans. And of course, the first place you start with anything is googling it on the internet. I've been linked to so many blogs that peopel use to promote their work. It's crazy! I want a blog to promote my work. And then I realised I have one!

I gotta turn my blog a little less emo, because I'm totally not emo. But then I have to decide what to make it actually look like. Any ideas? I was really tempred just to turn it pink, but even just the thought of that hurts my head, plus I'd have to change it again when I came back to my senses. I'm not quite that not emo.

So if you read this blog, I order you to comment and tell me what to make it look like now. Because I don't know. And watch this space for the most amazing blog you've ever seen! Unless of course I get completely unmotivated before I do it...

TTFN

2 comments:

Joey said...

oh no rose!

where did your motivation go??

lol

:)

picklesticks said...

Umm, I am a bit slack reading your blog. But I do think you should make it different and make it promote your work. Can I suggest not black (its hard for me to read). I am missing out on hanging out with you at uni and don't get to see all the stuff you are doing, so I would love to be able to google you and find a great blog with great pics of your current artwork!