Tuesday, February 3, 2009

CAN'T SLEEP

CAN'T SLEEP... CLOWN'LL EAT ME...

CAN'T SLEEP... CLOWN'LL EAT ME...

CAN'T SLEEP... CLOWN'LL EAT ME...

Do you ever find yourself sitting on your bed late at night unable to sleep? As if that wasn't bad enough, do you then realise you're rocking back and forth - involuntarily? A quote from Bart Simpson fits perfectly here!

"Can't sleep... Clown'll eat me..."

It's perfect because as we all know - The Simpsons is a documentary. My mum tries to tell me it's not, but I know better! It's just like the fact - and I mean fact here - that Xena can't fly, but Lucy Lawless can. Some people I know relate rocking back and forth to being on Speed, but I know I'm not on Speed, so that can't be it.

Are you reading this?

In all honesty, I have no point here. I haven't posted a blog in ages, so it seemed like a good idea at the time. But I'm really just prattling on and typing heaps so it can't auto save this blog. Did you know this Blogger has this silly auto save thing? While you're typing the button says "save now" but if you stop typing for a matter of seconds, it auto saves it! It kind of defeats the whole purpose of having a "save now" button, doesn't it?

How would you feel if you were a "save now" button and then suddenly your whole purpose in life was taken away from you. Stripped away like a... Corn husk! That's right, I'm tired and I'm using the word husk. It sounds kind of wrong, but it's funny.

I was going to put an update of me and my tonsils on here. You know, pictures, details, how I'm feeling. All that kind of stuff. But then I realised. I don't want to think about it! My tonsils pretty much rule my life at the moment. They're pesky and I hate them. I've been stuck with the huge worthless things for the past four months and I've lost 18 kgs. They're so large I can't eat properly, sleep properly, or speak properly.

I get mocked and made fun of because I mumble. I frustrated a telemarketer today to the point where she hung up on me because she couldn't understand me. Repeating what Rose says, in the way she says it, has become a new sport - and my family are all champions!

I get told of for telling someone they're fat - even when it's in jest. But other people are allowed to give me a hard time for being "anorexic". Hmm, maybe that's not a bad thing. If the lady at the Caf was worried I was too skinny last year, think of how much free food I'll get this year!

I'm tired and exhausted. Plus I have lots of bruises on my pale white legs. Maybe if I bashed my legs 'round a bit, I'd even look tanned!

The middle of the night is seriously the trippiest time ever. I can't tell the difference between when I'm awake or when I'm asleep. I'll always wake up and think I'm supposed to be playing on RuneScape or reading my book or something, but then I'll realise I'm not.

Wow, this whole time it hasn't auto saved my blog! I'll beat that auto save feature yet. I'm in full support of the "save now" button. Yes siree! Although, you can tell I'm just constantly typing things out. My focus shifts heaps fast too. Two seconds ago I was completely down about the whole tonsil thing, now I'm thinking of how pretty ovalteenies are, and now I'm thinking about my H.A.M. robes and wondering if I should sell them. I remember when getting 5gp for a glass of beer made me feel like I was making good money. Now my trade limit has gone up to 24,650k or something. I have over 100 quest points, it's so cool. And I'm the coolest person ever.

Okay, okay, I'm done now. If you read this much, I'll give you a prize, but of course, with all prizes, there'll be a surprise quiz before I'll give it to you, okay?

Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

picklesticks said...

Yay! I win a prize. My answer for the quiz is green. Post the prize to my house, but don't let them leave it out the front because I live in public and someone will pick it up and put it in their pocket.

Dee said...

I read it all and was so consumed that when I got to the end and there was a 'Merry Christmas' I had to skip all the way to the top to check what date you had posted because when I started reading oh so long ago I was certain that it was a recent post but when i got to the bottom I wasn't so sure.
I don't think I would pass a pop quiz just now. Can I have another day or two to study?

Lotti said...

Hey I do check your blog from time to time, but obviously not for a while. Since you wrote this those dreaded tonsils are gone....yay... and I'm sure your throat and your whole body is so much better now.... Don't worry about people making rude comments....they are just that, RUDE!! Boy, you sure were on a roll when you wrote all this....good for you.